Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:55:30 +0000
Hello,

The Canadian Museum of Civilization has a lot of information on their large
WWW-site. Now I'm going to try to develop tools, educational activities, games,
etc. that guide the visitor through the pages of this web-site without getting
lost.

I went to the library to find some books about how to develop a
(interactive/educational) web-site.
My experience was that there are two kind of books about the Internet:
1. How to use Internet. What you can do with the Internet.
2. How to design a web-site.

The first category is not interesting for me, because I don't want to use it,
I'd like to put information on the Internet. The second category isn't what I'm
looking for either, because it tells me about the design, where I can find
sounds, pictures, etc. But I'm not going to design these pages, I'm only going
to make the concept: the texts, games, pictures, etc. that will be on the
pages. The design will be done by a designer.

Who can help me find books that can be useful for me?

Thank you very much for your comments!

Monique Verwers

Canadian Museum of Civilization
e-mail: [log in to unmask]