From:
Wendy Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:05:36 -500
I think I recall a query about collections of plaster casts in US museums
not long ago on the list, but I never made a note of who it was who
inquired. We have a rather large collection here at the Mount Holyoke
College Art Museum, and I would love to compare notes with others who have
such holdings. In addition, I'm looking for something specific right now:
plaster casts of Roman portrait heads, in particular partraits of Faustina
the Elder, wife of Antoninus Pius, or other Roman empresses.

Please reply on or off list, as you prefer and as others might think
useful.  Many thanks.

Wendy Watson
Curator
Mount Holyoke College Art Museum