Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 14:06:25 EST
             EMAIL USA Mass E-Mail Discount Program

Advertise your Business or Website , with our Mass e-mail program.
Fast * Affordable * Very Effective

EMail USA will send out your message to a vast amount of potential
customers in one day. Even if your website is in the top 10 you
can't get the traffic that you would as if you targeted everyone
that sees your ad.

Why is our bulk e-mail program so effective?
Our bulk e-mail service provides businesses & individuals the
most inexpensive, and most effective way to reach millions
of people over the internet. We currently have over 40 million
addresses to offer, and counting.

"A gold mine for those who can take advantage of bulk email programs"
   -The New York Times

"Blows away traditional Bulk Mailing"
   -Advertising Age

*******Special Offers*******

Send your ad to 100,000 people for only $100
Send your ad to 225,000 people for only $200
****Lowest prices guaranteed****
Special discounts for larger runs.

****Ask about our 25 Million E-Mail List****

For more info on advertising with EMail USA
please call toll free: 888-770-8412

This is the only message that you will receive.

Thank You.