From:
Wendy Ennes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:48:30 -0600
Hi Carrie,

There's lots of great resources on the web referring to digital best practices.
http://www.niso.org/framework/forumframework.html outlines a
framework and has many links such:
http://www.library.cornell.edu/preservation/tutorial/selection/selection-01.html
and many other great resources.

Good luck,

Wendy Ennes

Wendy Ennes
Teacher Services and Family Projects Coordinator
Museum Education
Oriental Institute Museum
1155 East 58th Street
Chicago, IL 60637