From:
Seth Eiseb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:00:05 +0200
Another good example I have seen is in the movie: The Silence of the Lambs.
"Buffalo Bill" serial killer in the movie inserted a cocoon in one of the
victims throat. The cocoon was later identified by entomologist working at a
museum that it belonged to a moth species found only in Asia. The moth
import record was one of the clues that helped the police to track down
"Buffalo Bill".

Cheers,

Seth Eiseb
Curator of Mammals