From:
Christine Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:03:37 -0600
Thank you to everyone who responded to my question about manufacturers of
museum quality storage cabinets.  I'm including the list I have so far, for
others who might want it.  If anyone knows of other sources of artifact
storage cabinets (individual units as opposed to compact storage) please do
pass them along.

Cris Wolf
Collections Manager
UIHC Medical Museum
Iowa City, IA  52242

Delta Designs Ltd
P.O. Box 1733
Topeka, KS  66601
913-234-2244

CSI Crystalizations Systems, Inc.
1595A Ocean Avenue
Bohemia, NY  11716
516-567-0888

Viking Metal Cabinet Company (formerly Interior Steel Equip. Co.)
2352 East 69th St.
Cleveland, OH  44104
800-776-7767
ask for their Conservation Line of cabinets

Steel Fixture Manufacturing Co.
612 SE 7th Street
Topeka, KS  66607-1109
800-342-9180

Biblio Design Ltd.
Montreal/New York
Peter Diemand, Pres.
(Peter, can you supply your address and phone number?)

Lane Scientific Equipment Corp.
225 West 34th Street
New York, NY  10122
212-563-0663