From:
"Jackson, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:03:21 -0400
I'm sure everyone is scrambling to find you the text in various Museum
Ethics documents, but this should be considered VERY unethical.  You say
that you are associated with a major non-profit, but not what your
status is.  Unless you are privately owned, your museum is holding this
art in trust for the public.  Unless the donor is going to allow the
public into his house until 2010, you are betraying that trust.

Greg