From:
endzweig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:11:33 -0800
The University of Oregon Museum of Natural History is currently in the
process of developing a written pest management policy.  For this purpose, I
would like to obtain sample policies from other museums.  Of particular
concern are statements regarding pest (in our case, insect) monitoring,
prevention, treatment, and policies concerning receptions, food, and live
plants in the museum setting.  I am interested in how other museums
(especially small museums) reconcile the inevitable conflicts over
programming vs. preservation.  Please email to [log in to unmask]
or fax or mail to numbers/addresses listed below.

Thanks in advance for all your help!   -- Pam
________

  Pamela E. Endzweig
  Staff Archaeologist/Collections Manager
  Oregon State Museum of Anthropology/UO Museum of Natural History
  1224 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-1224  USA
  Ph 541-346-5090/5120  Fx 541-346-5122