From:
Jason Haxton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:08:52 -0600
Hello Sarah Wood-Clark,
I am on the Board of Trustees for a resort that is  creating the Amtrak Museum on railroads in La Plata, Missouri (opening in 2011)and would like to have these rare items for research and public viewing.
Could you put me in contact with your friend?

Best regards,
Jason Haxton
Museum Director - ATSU
660.626.2359

>>> Sarah Wood-Clark <[log in to unmask]> 1/24/2008 8:58 AM >>>
I'm posting this for a friend that acquired the following at a garage
sale last summer and no longer wishes to house them.  They are:

1.  Agenda books from the Railway Accounting Officers Association
(A.A.R.A.O.) annual meetings in 1928, 1929, 1930,1931, 1932, 1933 and
1934.

2.  A.A.R.A.O. Synopsis of Decisions and Recommendations relating to
Freight and Passenger Accounts, July 1888-Sept. 1917.

3. A.A.R.A.O.  Synopsis of Decisions and Recommendations relating to
Freight and Passenger Accounts,1888-1916.

4.  Railway Accounting Procedure, no date

5.  Railway Accounting Procedure, 1929-1935

All of these volumes have lots of handwritten notations.

Please contact me off list and I will pass your information along.