From:
Mark Sutton Vane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 12:36:59 GMT
With our background which is biased towards architecture, musueums
and the lighting of historic buildings, we may be a more appropriate
group of people to help you than stage lighting designers. (We have
members of staff who are stage lighting designers as well)

Please have a look at our web site, although we have put no examples of
precisely this kind of work there, we have undertaken similar projects
before.

With best wishes,

Mark Sutton Vane.

--
 |                            Sutton Vane Associates                     |
 |                                Lighting Design                        |