From:
Meg Justus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:53:25 -0700
I once cataloged a "Trojan" foam headdress sort of thing (it originally
came from the local high school, and was cataloged for a local history
museum).  Unfortunately, I am, at the moment, 800 miles from that museum,
and it was several months ago so I do not remember what term I used to
catalog it under.  I will be back and able to check next Thursday if that
will be soon enough.  That might give you another possibility.
ISTvaguelyR that it got cataloged under some subheading of school mascot
or sports memorabilia, but I wouldn't swear to it.

Meg Justus
independent curator