From:
"N.M. Cummings" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 08:47:30 LOCAL
I don't think you'd be charged for use of images from catalogues
from other non-profit institutions.  But...I would strongly recommend that you
take the time to e-mail or write each and everyone of the "owners" of the
images and ask permission for web use.  I'd bet the majority will say yes. All
of the images I loan/sell are for "one-time use" and if they were used for
another purpose, I would definately want to know about it.

-Nina Cummings- (The Field Museum)

In article <[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
writes:>Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 20:10:31 -0500