From:
Roger Wulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 07:57:28 -0500
Dear Roger:

I also received this message - and just deleted it.  Another piece of
spam (not the old Monty Python bit) was sent to the entire List at our
Museum Security Site in Amsterdam.  Tis the season for giving!!!!!!!!

Kind Regards

Roger

--
As the HOLIDAY SEASON APPROACHS -Visit our NEW "ONLINE"

        http://www.washingtonpost.com/yp/museumshopint

Museum Services International is a non-profit organization which
provides planning and implementation services in all areas of cultural
and museum operations - especially in the area of "Economuseology."