From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 07:39:00 PST
Dr van Mensch:

Thank you very much for the information on ethics, there is
a great deal of information.   Last night, I did find ICOM's
code of ethics -- compared to the AAM -- it is very
impressive.

I live in a small town, and the resources in our library is
limited.  We have three colleges, but you have to be a student
to use their inter-library loan system.  I will look up the information, and
I appreciate your time and concern.

Have a very enjoyable and happy holidays.

best,

John Martinson
College Place, WA