Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:18:06 -0700
Dear Museum Community:

I would like to start by thanking everyone who has already taken this
survey or who has sent helpful comments and responses! But in order for
our findings to be as comprehensive as possible, we are still looking
for more volunteers to respond to our survey. This is the last call for
this survey; at the end of the month the survey will close. Please help
us to reach our goal--we only need a few more responses to do so. If you
know someone else who you think would be interested in responding,
please pass the url along to them as well.

About the Project:
Continued financial stability is a primary concern for all museums. In
an effort to assist museums identify and employ methods for generating
revenue, Orinda Group, LLC, is conducting an investigation into
alternative museum funding strategies. The findings of this research
will be presented at the Mountain-Plains Museums Association (MPMA)
annual conference this fall in Fargo, ND. The findings also will be made
publicly available, including at orindagroup.com.

Please help to make this study as comprehensive as possible by
completing the brief survey. Please note:

-- No individual names will be recorded, only the museum name and/or
some general facts about your museum will be recorded
-- No sensitive information (i.e., dollar figures, etc.) will be recorded

We invite you to help the community gauge methods museums are using to
generate revenue.

Please click on the link below to begin the survey, or copy and paste
the url below into your browser window.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=amtNWigOIG3ywBEwzWKkHw_3d_3d

Thank you.

--
Allyson Lazar
Principal

p 323.330.0506
f 323.330.0507
e [log in to unmask]

www.orindagroup.com

museum planning | website solutions | exhibition development