From:
Jim Angus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 13:31:34 -0700
We are putting together an interactive, multi-media presentation in
Macromind Director 5.0 as a part of a new traveling exhibit on felines.
The Software will be installed in a Macintosh PowerPC.  The computer will
be equiped with a touch screen to allow user input, and a larger, monitor
to passively display the user's input/output.

We are considering using a large screen television monitor for the passive
display, or perhaps some kind of projection device.

Can anyone recommend particular makes of equipment (touch screens, monitors
etc) which travel well and are easy to set up?  Does anyone have any
stories to share which might help us design a better exhibit?

Does anyone have any good sources for obtaining this kind of equipment
(even if you don't personally have experience with this particular
configuration)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jim

Jim Angus
Internet and Hypermedia Programs
900 Exposition Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA  90007

voice:  213/744-3317
fax:    213/746-2999
eMail:  [log in to unmask] = [log in to unmask]