From:
MIFFLINBURG BUGGY MUSEUM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:30:10 -0400
Shannon,
We use drapery weights that we buy from local fabric stores (like JoAnn
Fabrics).  Fairly inexpensive, small, clean, easy to buy.  We also humidify
documents that are donated to us before we even attempt to unfold, unroll or
even read.  We bought under the bed storage containers from Target, and that
has worked for us.

Bronwen Anderson-Sanders
Mifflinburg Buggy Museum