From:
"O'Dell, Shannon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:13:20 -0500
Hello all,

I got a call from Mr. Barry Dahlen, Executive Director at the Kornberg School of Dentistry at Temple University in the City of Philadelphia.  They are seeking an experienced curator or collection manager knowledgable in the field of dental history and/or medicine to help them properly identify and catalog their collection. Terms for salary and start date are negotiable.

I visited this museum a few years ago and I was impressed with their exhibits.  The level of care and intellectual organization of the collection in storage is certainly in need of attention however.  If you are interested in this part-time post and have the expertise he seeks, please contact Barry Dahlen, directly at [log in to unmask]