From:
Jim Angus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:59:44 -0800
I was wondering if anyone is familiar with software that will detect dead
links on a web page.

A second question:  Does anyone have any recommendations for software that
will analyze your web server logs and return useful data such as length of
visit etc.?

Jim

Jim Angus
New Media
900 Exposition Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA  90007

http://www.nhm.org

voice:    213/763-3317
fax:      213/746-2999
eMail:    [log in to unmask] = [log in to unmask]
web site  http://www.nhm.org/~jangus
          http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aonghais/

When they told me I was average, they were just being mean.