From:
"Kuhnert, Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 16:03:22 -0400
Some more:

Bartram's Garden, established 1728, botanic garden and museum

Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, established 1805, fine arts museum

Wagner Free Institute, incorporated 1855, natural history museum

Mutter Museum, established 1858, medical museum

Peabody Museum, Harvard University, established 1866, anthropology
museum

Metropolitan Museum of Art, founded 1870, fine arts museum

Matthew Kuhnert
Curatorial Associate
National Building Museum