From:
Jennifer Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:44:00 -0500
Greetings! Many moons ago, I was a subscriber to this list and I'm now
back. My name is Jennifer L. Williams and I was previously with the Great
Lakes Historical Societ in Vermilion, Ohio. I have a BA in History from
Christopher Newport University and an MA in Public History and History from
Bowling Green State University. At the present time, I am not in museum
field and am seeking employment in Virginia or northeast Ohio (two areas
which my husband wouldn't mind living as he is from Virginia and likes Lake
Erie). We have a long-haired ginger orange tabby cat named Shakespeare.

I am currently working on a Certificate in Nonprofit Management through the
Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Case Western Reserve
University in Cleveland. I also volunteer with the Watauga County Community
Foundation, a census transcriber for the US GenWeb project, and president
of the soon-to-be-formed Delta Gamma High Country Alumnae Association (or
Hope Group). My husband and I may be coaching little league in the spring.
We just don't have enough to do! :)

I look forward to getting back into the museum field and will be using the
list to catch up on the latest trends and ideas in the field. Look forward
to hearing from folks!! Cheers!!
Jennifer L. Williams

                    Better safe than assimilated.
                                     -Cmdr. Chakotay