From:
Lynne Teather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 1994 09:50:50 -0500
Kenneth Hudson lives in England ( he used to live in Bristol I think,
or was it Bath).  I heard him at a conference about 18 months ago in London.

In any case, he could be located through The Museum
Association in London of which I'm sure he is a member. I'm sorry I do
not have their phone number just at hand but it is easy to get through
information and perhaps, one of our British museum-l members can
help--Andrew, are you there?

Good luck.

Lynne Teather,
Museum Studies Program,