From:
"Price, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 10:32:00 PDT
Call for Nominations

The Elections Committee of the Society for the Preservation of Natural
History Collections announces the closing date for nominations to council
will be 31 October 1995.  Nominations are encouraged for the positions of
President-Elect, Secretary, and two Members-at-Large to take office in June
1996.  Our society has gained great strength from the dedication of our
council members and the involvement of our membership in choosing people who
serve us so well.  To submit a nomination or for information on the election
process, please contact the committee chair, Judith Price, via:

email:   [log in to unmask]
facsimile:   (613) 954-7679
telephone:  (613) 954-7675
mailing address:  Canadian Museum of Nature, P.O. Box 3443, Station D,
Ottawa, ON, Canada K1P 6P4

For information on the Society, contact the treasurer, Julia Golden, via:

email:   [log in to unmask]
facsimile:   (319) 335-1821
telephone:  (319) 335-1822
mailing address: University of Iowa, 121 Trowbridge Hall, Iowa City, IA, USA
52242-1379