From:
Amy Bissonette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:43:35 -0800
I realize this post may be a day so late, but Indigo,
I just want to publicly thank you on the list.  Coming
from one of those neophytes who subscribed to this
list before I got lucky enough to land a job in the
museum field, I want to say that your information is
helpful and gratefully recieved!  I often pass it
along to friends not on the list who are looking for
work and are as frustrated as I was and many on this
list are.  So ingnore the complaints and keep the info
coming!  And, I must say, as a bartender (museum jobs
don't always pay the bills unfortunately!)  I agree
with the fact that only cheap whiskey should be mixed
with diet coke...Crown Royal can stand on it's own!
Chiao, Amy

=== message truncated ===