From:
Serena Krombach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:20:24 -0500
Hello list,

I'm investigating the value of publishing a book on appraisal issues and
museum practice. If you are not expert in the appraisal field but have
worked with these issues, I'd like to know if you would find such a book
to be a useful resource. I'm also looking for advisers and potential
authors for the project and would like to hear from interested experts
or from others with suggestions of folks to contact. Please respond to
me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Serena Krombach

--
Serena Leigh Krombach
Acquisitions Editor, Museum Studies and Public History