From:
January Withers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:36:19 -0500
        My name is January Withers and I am graduating from Appalachian
State University in May.  I will have a BA in Anthropology with a
concentration in Archaeology, and a minor in Geology.  I am searching for
a position whereby I am in a museum environment incorporating my
archaeological and historical skills.

        I have about 8 years experience working in museums and archaeology
in North Carolina and South Carolina on both historic and prehistoric
sites.  I am very familiar with the systematic cataloging of museum
collection materials in various forms.  Also, with interacting with the
different departments of a museum including tasks such as processing of
artifacts, exhibit preparation, public education, curation, and
photographic processing.

        I have skills including black-white-color photography, artistic
skills, and a computer background including: MS office, Windows 95-98,
Lotus 1,2,3, Statview, Netscape, and MS Internet Explorer.  I have also
already had 5 other jobs working in the museum field.

        If anyone has a job opening, I would love to hear from you and
will gladly send you a resume.  Thank you for your time.

January Withers
(828) 265-4836 : phone and fax