From:
Dave Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 1994 17:57:44 -0500
Hi Jackie,
Try the War Memorial Museum of Virginia in Newport News - Joh Quarstien
is the Director. Every year they do a special event called, "Vietnam
Revisited" where they reenacted camps, tiger cages, parachute jumps, huey
lz's, and they also have exhibits inside the museum.

Dave

=:|\Pinnacle Online                    - Open and dynamic Internet services:=
=:|_/||\ ||\ |   |\.| __  |       Voice: 804/498.3889  email: [log in to unmask]:=
=:|  || \|| \| o | \| \_ .|        Data: 804/498.9762  login: guest or new :=