From:
Hazel Mackenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:26:38 -0400
Dear Anne:
I'm replying to your enquiry on behalf of Collections Management's Greg
Spurgeon, since I look after supplies for our Photographs Collection vault.
White gloves: The address below is for white gloves recently
purchased by our Materiels Management officer, but I think they may be
of fairly thick material:
JOMAC Canada Inc.
10 Bachelder St.  Box 360
Beebe, Quebec  J0B 1E0
tel: 819 876 7531
fax: 819 876 5361
I have recently bought very, very fine white gloves from Carr McLean
Ltd. 461 Horner Avenue, Toronto, ON M8W 4X2, 416-252-3371
The person to contact is Jannine Duff.  Fax is 416-252-9203
The cost was .89 per pair.

Solander Boxes:
Opus Binding
15 Capella Court
Nepean, ON
tel: 613 727 5063 / FAX 613-727-5687
contact: Perry Coodin

I last spoke to Perry a month ago, so suspect they are on vacation.
Perhaps after Labour Day you may be successful!

If I can be of further help please let me know.
Hazel M. Mackenzie
Documentation Officer
Photographs, Collections Management
National Gallery of Canada
(613) 990-1954
(613) 991-6522 FAX
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

>>> Anne Marr <[log in to unmask]> 08/27/99 01:31pm >>>
Does anyone know of a supplier for solander boxes?  I have been trying
contact Opus Bindings Ltd. in Nepean, Ontario with no success.  As this
was
where we bought them before, I'm now stumped.  Also where does
everyone buy
their white cotton gloves.  I've not been too happy with the last few
batches we have bought.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Anne Marr
Registrar
New Brunswick Museum