From:
Pamela Feltus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:46:00 -0500
Weeble Wobbles! (but they don't fall down)!
Fisher Price Little People (I think that is what they were called- they were little wooden and plastic peg people).
My Friend Mandy and My Friend Jenny dolls- in the late 70s our moms went a bit crazy with pc dolls, getting us not baby dolls for us to play house with or Barbies but dolls who were our own ages.

If you want what would be the best source for toys, try the Sears catalogue. As a child the Wish Book was the highlight of the toy year and as an adult, I've had some great time looking through them going "I wanted that?"