From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 1994 15:51:27 CST
I use Act! software to assist in scheduling.  It is designed for people who
deal with people (real estate, etc.)....and on each screen, you can set up a
record for a person with everything (address, etc.)...and then there is a
schedule line which allows you to input meetings with that person (which act
as a schedule)...if the input conflicts with another appoint, it beeps and
tells you that.....then there is a master scheduler that shows ALL your
appointments and who is when.  If you can envision the "you" as your organi-
zation, it works quite well.

Mine is a DOS version and cost $79.   I'm quite happy with it because I can
also use it for contact records and keep notes about the person, what we dis-
cussed, assign followup work for me, appointments...and the data can be
copied to print envelopes, labels, etc.      --Dean DeBolt, Univ. of W. Fla.