From:
Todd Happer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:13:05 -0400
The article from the November issue mentioned here ("Speaking Up for Science")
can be accessed at:
http://www.sciam.com/1999/1199issue/1199scicit1.html

Also perhaps of interest would be "The False Crisis in Science Education," in
the October issue:
http://www.sciam.com/1999/1099issue/1099gibbs.html

--Todd

Museum-L" (without the quotes).