From:
Ann Rybon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:27:09 -0500
We are currently in the position of looking for help in this area, and fall
right at the "small" limit.  We already have networked the Admin/Dev staff
but not the balance of the staff and are looking at Collection network
together or apart from the existing one, and and on-line connection to the
collection.  We currently need to  upgrade out database software and need
direction there too.   We do not have anyone on staff at this time. We have
been looking for a consultant and maybe a IS staff member.

You may contact me directly at

ARYBON@CBMM>ORG
Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
Ann Rybon