From:
Richard Tuttle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 1994 21:44:19 -0700
Hello there all:

I am a newcomer to this list -- whose discussions I have found quite
fascinating and entertaining thus far.  I've always enjoyed museums and
have thought a lot about wanting to work in one, thus bringing me to my
reason for this post:

I was wondering if anyone out there could offer suggestions on how one
gets to work in a museum and where I might inquire about an
undergraduate/graduate degree in Museum Studies?  I currently have a BA
in English with a minor in French and art.

Thank you very much, in advance, for any suggestions that you might offer.

With kindest regards,
Richard Tuttle

| ______        Richard Tuttle, BA ... [log in to unmask]              |
| \    /__              Portland, Oregon  USA                             |
|   \/  /    -- The alphabet was the most significant of the boons        |
|     \/        conferred upon mankind by Phoenicia. It is generally      |
|               considered the greatest invention ever made by man.       |
|                                               P. Hitti                  |
|                                       _The_Near_East_in_History_        |