From:
Susan Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:05:25 -0800
I am looking for suggestions on lighting a large mural.  It is hung very
high on the wall to avoid sticky fingers and the figures are large
enough to be seen.  However the lights leave reflections on the
surface.  Does anyone have suggestions on different types of bulbs that
can be used in your typical halogen tracklighting.  I have angled and
reangled.  I am thinking maybe some sort of coating on the bulb itself
might help.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Sara Clinard
Exhibit Designer