From:
Kevin Sumption <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 10:56:00 PST
As the curator of  Information Technology at the Powerhouse Museum, Sydney ,
I am attempting to compile a list of Australian Institutions currently using
collection information systems to manage their collections and associated
data  The details I would like to receive are the full name of the
institution as well as the name of software currently in use - ie Argus for
Windows, Multi MIMSY etc. The list is to be included on a new WWW page
currently being developed by the "Museums and New Technologies Special
Interest Group" of Museums Australia and will be attached to the AMOL
(Australian Museums on Line) site.

If you have any details to pass on I would appreciate it if you could
contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks
Kevin Sumption
Curator Information Technology