From:
Funder Claudia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 14:07:00 PDT
Whilst we're on the subject of sheet music.....
Can anyone share with me how they store, access, index, track sheet music
within museum collections.  I have found quite a bit on how libraries treat
this material, but not so much thus far from museums.

Our collection is about to get some re-housing and computer cataloguing
treatement!
For the sanity of our colleagues, please respond direct to my email address
below.

Claudia Funder
Registrar
Performing Arts Museum