From:
Shana Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 12:39:19 -0800
Hello to all on the list.  My name is Shana Chambers.  I am a graduate
student at John F. Kennedy Univeristy and I am looking for
information on community advisory boards within museums.  I worked at the
denver art museum and helped develop the african american task force.
I'm interested in hearing other's expereinces with developing ethnic
advisory boards.  What was the process?  Who originated the relationship?
Has the relationship been sustained?  If so, how?  If not, why? What
were the advisory boards responsibilities? How were members selected? Any
information would be helpful. Thanks.

Shana Chambers