From:
Sylvia Bruner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:48:26 -0400
Hello,

my museum is currently looking for conservators who are skilled with natural objects, such as headdresses that have a mix of feathers, cloth (I'm thinking wool felt), leather, sinew, etc...  If anybody has any conservators who have experience I would appreciate the insight.  Our museum is located in northern Wyoming and as you can imagine, there are no contract conservators around that I'm aware of.

If anybody would like to email me directly that would be ok too: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,
Sylvia

Sylvia Bruner
Assistant Director / Registrar