From:
"N.M. Cummings" <nmc*@MCS.COM>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 07:18:34 LOCAL

Miguel had said:
>> Anyone seen the Selena film?  It's well done, I recommend it.

Hi All,

I re-read Miguel's post a couple of times and I just couldn't seem to find the
part about him "suggesting" that we "discuss" the Selena movie.

>At any rate, I'd place your concerns about #11 on your Top Ten List.

My $.02 is that I thought it was very interesting read what the Top Ten
discussions on this group are/were. Yes, I could go to Museum-L archives, I
suppose we all could go there before we have a question or a comment, but I
suspect it would be an awfully quiet group if everyone just went to the
Museum-L archives all the time.  Obviously for some things, (like
subscribe/unsubscribe)  the archives are handy as well as for general
questions.

>not a chat room for your personal issues

I think Miguel's original question about the Top Ten generated discussion
among us.  The responses were brief, sometimes telling, sometimes funny
and I learned some things about this list/newsgroup...too bad it somehow
turned into an attempt at a mild flame war.

-Nina-

The Field Museum, Chicago

Say no to SPAM. When replying, remove the  *  in order to e-mail me.