From:
Deborah Baroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 13:21:45 -0500
>Can anyone point me in the direction of some information on the net about
>archiving work? You know the people who do the dirt work at musuems in the
>basement?? :)
>A web page or even a newsgroup would be right up my alley
>Thanks for the help
>Email me if nec

PyroVolley - there is a listserv you can join.
your have to address the listserver at
and post in the body of the message
    Subscribe Archives <your name>
where you drop the <> and put your full name.
You'll get a confirmation and usage guidelines
in the mail.  KEEP THESE GUIDELINES.
Many of the same commands are used in dif
listservs and newsgroups. Welcome aboard,
{:-Deb
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com/icc.html