From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:41:58 +1200
Stuart,
A sensible enquiry. Te Papa certainly would not want to be left 'with egg on
its face' if you'll excuse the reference!
Dinosaur eggs have been offered on the open market and at auction if I
remember correctly from my days establishing the New Zealand Dinosaur Centre
exhibit in Hawkes Bay.  There should however be a paper trail documenting
these sales and point of origin.
I am sure that someone on the List will have the information you require.
Best wishes
Roger