From:
JCA Boeyens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 10:00:25 +0200
Hi there

I am going to a discussion about the setting up of a toddler museum as
part of a new museum complex in central Pretoria. Everybody however
is a bit confused about the meaning of toddler-surely this is between 1
and 3 years old. It seems a bit young to me-wouldn't the museum
essentially be for young families then?  Shoudn't such activites be part of
the broader museum, ie why have the fun part seperated from the
serious part? Are there museums/museum exhibitions for under 5s? Any
suggestions, ideas, examples would be gratefully appreciated.

Kathryn Mathers
Pretoria