From:
joseph nusbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:42:35 -0500
Talk about a minefield........do you realize that women now outnumber us
poor men in all professional schools and that women are opening up new
businesses much faster than their male counterparts.  It seems like our last
bastion of maleness will fall soon, as well, the beloved Masters Golf
Tournament.
everyman