From:
Candace Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:25:17 -0400
Are there more than one of you who have this title -- your message was
worded in a way that was sort of funny -- sorry -- but I was wondering if
there is actually more than one person in this position, it might change the
response.
What are your job responsibilities? Registration? Exhibits?
Candace Perry