From:
Rebecca Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:29:58 PDT
I am a Senior Art History major at a small liberal arts college.  I am
currently trying to decide what masters degree to go for.  I am looking for
any help on any of the following subjects.  All input would be appreciated!!

1)  What are the advantages/disadvantages of a Museum Studies degree as
opposed to an Art History degree in the museum field?

2)  What are the typical responsibilities and daily activities of curatorial
jobs?

3)  Any opinions as to the best/worst Art History and Museum Studies
programs in the US.

4)  Who would you hire?  With what degree? What experience?

Thank you very much.  It's a big decision, so I am definitely thankful for
any information I can get from those already in the field.

-Rebecca Cooper