Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 18:25:32 GMT
Our collection contains a large number of wool uniforms from both
World Wars.
We have been using Paradichlorobenzene in our uniform display and
storage area for several years now with excellent results for insect
and mildew control.  This is superior to napatha based products which
tend to deteriorate silk materials and have no fungicidal properties.

What experiences have other facilities had with this material?

Has the EPA restricted its use?

Wayne Hart
Director
Museum of Valor