From:
Lori Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:35:13 -0600
At the museum where I worked last summer, we had a walking tour of our urban
neighborhood geared for high school students to learn about area
architecture.  We also had an "Architectural Museum" in our museum which had
salvaged portions of building facades reconstructed for visitors touch and
see up close.  In addition, we had for younger children pieces of moulding
and trim exemplifying typical styles for the children to play with and make
rubbings.

Lori Allen,
Graduate Student, UMSL

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                                  - Anonymous