From:
patricia l roath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:43:47 -0500
Regions III/IV of the Costume Society of America offers a summer
internship.  The successful applicant selects from one of several
institutions (the Chicago Historical Society is one), and receives a
$1000 stipend for a 4-6 week program. The
applicant must be a CSA member in Region III/IV (this includes most of the
midwest and upper Rockies states, as well as central and Rocky Mountain
Canada), must be of senior or graduate status enrolled in a degree program
at an accredited institution, and have completed at least three subject
matter courses related to the field of costume history, one of which has
to be history of costume.  Additionally, preference will be given to
students with a g.p.a. of 3.0 or above.

for more information, contact Dr. Ann E. Stemm, 5060 Illinois State
University, Normal IL  61790-5060, 309-438-5427.

For information on joining the Costume Society, call 1-800-CSA-9447, or
visit the website at www.culturenet.ca/costumesocietyamerica/

Good luck!

Pat Roath
Vice President, CSA Region III/IV
until Feb 3: [log in to unmask], 812-855-4627
after Feb. 15: 406-755-9258