From:
Adrienne DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:35:15 -0700
  I do believe that any entity can go to the ADA and ask for assistance in
matters such as this. They are extremely cooperative and helpful.
However, if your place of business is required to be handicap
accessible, you will have to make the appropriate adjustments. You can
of course refuse and then allow yourself and your business to be sued.
  I believe this topic began with a question from the Parks Service. They
should be the ones to go to the ADA and ask for clarification, and they
should follow that direction.

  A. DeAngelis