Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:53:41 -0400
To whom it may concern,
My name is Majken Schimmel, and I am a first-year Master's student at Virginia
Tech in the Geosciences department.  I am looking at predation traces in Eocene
Brachiopods and Echinoids from the Castle Hayne Limestone in North Carolina for
my thesis.  So far, we have collected about 500 specimens and are planning
another collection trip, but I have only been able to process 200 of these due
to my diminishing supply of specimen boxes.  To buy all the boxes I would need
would be very expensive, and my adviser, Michal Kowalewski, does not currently
have any money to buy them for me.  I was hoping that you can help me out by
donating your surplus and recycled specimen trays/boxes to me.  The most
helpful sizes would be the 2*3 in. and 3*4 in. boxes, anything larger would be
a waste of space.  Thank you, and I appreciate it!

Majken Schimmel
M.S. Candidate
Virginia Tech Geosciences
4044 Derring Hall (0420)